esenfrde
itrucn

Enrollment

IMPORTANT: To enrol, you must pay 30% of the cost of the relevant course through bank transfer or VISA card. This amount is a deposit and will not be returned if you cancel your enrolment. The remaining 70% will be paid at least two weeks before the course starts.

As soon as we are notified of the payment of the deposit, we will send you a confirmation letter and a detailed course programme. After payment of the total, we will send you the invoice/receipt.

Surname
First name
Date of birth
Address
Postcode
City
Country
Tel.
Fax
E-mail address
Occupation
Courses: Spanish as a foreign language
Course start date
Number of weeks
Your level of Spanish

AFER ENROLMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE A TEST TO CHECK YOUR LEVEL OF SPANISH. PLEASE COMPLETE THE TEST AND SEND IT TO THE SCHOOL BY EMAIL.

Accomodation
Nights
Date of arrival
Date of departure
Total
30%

Política de privacidad
Aviso legal
Avda. Madrid, nº 17 - Local Iberlogo, Zaragoza. C.P. 50004, España.
Tel. 976 433 804 - 678 29 27 09
info@iberlogo.com